“Truly First Class” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York
“Truly First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

All hotel ammenities rank "first class"....from Shula's restaurant to beautifully manicured grounds. Fast, efficient room service and clean, well appointed accommodations. Professionalism of all hotel staff reflects a well managed property.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Greg H, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Dear Doogee,
I was pleased to read your positive comments regarding your latest visit here at the Sheraton Roanoke. We are very proud of our new Shula's restaurant as well as our beautiful hotel grounds which give our property a resort feel. I hope on your next visit through the Roanoke Valley, you will once again choose the Sheraton.
Greg Hargrave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I only stayed overnight on a trip down to North Carolina. I found this hotel to be in a great location, not directly off Rt 81, but not to far off 81 either. Had a great nights sleep then was back on the road the next morning. I didn't get to use any of the amenities, but there was an indoor and outdoor pool that looked nice. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Greg H, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Dear BarbaraK10,
Thank you for taking the time to responed to TripAdvisor. I'm pleased to read you chose us as a stop over on your way to North Carolina. Hopefully, on your next trip you can stay a little longer and enjoy one of our two swimming pools.
Thank you again for choosing the Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center.
Richmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Plenty to do and too were great. Service is 4 stars.

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Mike L,
Thank you for giving us a positive review in regards to your stay. I'm pleased to here you felt it was Four Star.
hickory
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

i enjoyed my stay.There were missing cuple things in the room.

Room Tip: no microwives in the room.excellant service by Xavier Fox bus driver of the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Greg H, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Dear Adelina B,
Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Roanoke while you were in town. I have made note of the microwave in rooms. However, we do have on request. Mr. Fox is indeed a pleasure to have driving our shuttle as you can attest.
I hope on your next visit to the Roanoke Valley, you will once again choose the Sheraton.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

First off I would like to say that I am a die hard Marriott fan, I worked for Marriott in two positions over a 10 year span and stay with them although I am no longer an employee. I had tickets to a show in Roanoke and read the various reviews on tripadvisor and I decided to give Sheraton a shot although I have never stayed at the brand before. Boy am I sorry that this was my first stay in a Sheraton and I loved every minute of my stay. I love Marriott but Sheraton may steal me away :)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Greg H, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Dear desy,
I was pleased to read we were able to convert a loyal Marriott fan to our property. And was also pleased to read we met all your expectations. I hope on your next visit to Roanoke, you will once again stay here at the Sheraton. Thank you for giving us a try.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Enjoyed our 2 night stay April 2012.
The hotel is clean, pretty and has very nice grounds for walking and relaxing with large shady trees surrounding the property, including park benches and picnic tables. Lower level rooms have sliding glass doors that actually open for Fresh air.
Also has cute little bridge to walk across with fish below that you can pay 25 cents to feed them : )
Great place to stay and worth the $$

JD& Dlo..

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Dio M,
Thank you for your post on TripAdvisor regarding your two night stay. We are very proud of our grounds, and continue with upgrades for a more park like setting. We find the lower level rooms with outside access to the grounds make great pet rooms, as it gives them easy access for dog walking.
I hope on your next visit to the Roanoke Valley, you will once again chose the Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center as your place to stay.
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Wonderfully clean. The staff was very friendly. The indoor pool is a nice amenity after shopping all day. Close to Farmers Market in old town and the Taubaum Museum.

The beds were super comfy!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Greg H, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Dear Virginiatrish,
Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor concerning your stay here at the Sheraton. I am always pleased to hear when someone comments on how friendly the staff is. I also was happy to hear how much you enjoyed our indoor pool. For us, it's nice to have both an indoor and outdoor pool were one can decide depending on the weather. I hope that on your next trip through the Roanoke Valley, you will once again choose the Sheraton for your stay.
Greg Hargrave

Been to Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!