“Short on my my way back so I pulled in here” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Short on my my way back so I pulled in here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

And I was glad that I did. I was impressed by the delightful staff. Parking was easy. Beds comfy. Could have used a little tlc though as part of the bottom headboard was broken. But all in all I would have to say nicely done for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Bhavik P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Civic Center, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

(540) 343-2413

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

In town for a concert and stayed one night. Civic center is directly across the street. Room was alright, had most everything you need for the night. There was no clock in the room and no hair dryer. A clock would have been nice. Rug needs to be cleaned, it leave your feet dirty enough to leave footprints in the shower. Check in was quick and easy. The desk clerk was friendly and informative about the area. I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Bhavik P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Civic Center, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
June 18, 2013
Dear Adam,

The ownership of the Econo Lodge Civic Center has changed recently. We are working very hard to improve the quality of the hotel and therefore quality of the stay for your guest.

Harrisburg, N.C.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Once again I was traveling for work in Virginia. (See Profile) I decided to stay at the Econo Lodge on Orange Ave. in Roanoke. There was a good group of couples staying the night I was there (May 29th), as well as some folks who appeared to be working like me. The room was clean and did not have an odor other than what your typical motel room has. There was plenty of hot water and the TV and Wifi worked without any issues. The bed in this room was very comfortable and I slept all night without any interuptions. The area of town may have been a little sketchy, as I walked a couple of miles up Orange Ave., and it was a little run down, however the motel is right on the interstate near the convention center. All in all, my bill was a little over $56.00, which I would rate as a good value compared with other inns of similar type and location. I would stay there again with no hesitance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Bhavik P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Civic Center, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Kerry,

(540) 343-2413

Been to Econo Lodge Civic Center? Share your experiences!