Visited to see the Avett Brothers in concert at the Civic Center & this was very convenient. There is a paved walkway by the hotel to the civic center. I was a little leery using it to walk back to the hotel as I was by myself and the walkway is not lit at night, but there were lots of people walking back to the hotel after the concert. I had room with 1 bed, loveseat which was nice for watching TV, desk, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker. It was clean and quiet. Continental breakfast included pancakes, gravy, biscuits, danish, juice, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, coffee. Great stay & I would definitely stay again for any future concerts in Roanoke.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Hotel Roanoke
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Hotel
- Holiday Inn Roanoke
- Roanoke Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express- Roanoke Civic Center. We are conveniently located on the edge of Historic Downtown Roanoke, within two miles of the Center in the Square and the Farmer's Market. Located only 1 block from the Raonke Civic Center, five minutes from the airport, and five minutes from Valley View Mall. Several restaurants within close driving distance. 12.0% tax rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.