We stay at HIEX more often than not, and this one is nice, if a bit small. Friendly staff, clean, quiet, and very comfortable beds. Exceptionally helpful and kind staff in the breakfast area! I would have liked more variety of the breakfasts-I stayed 3 nights and it was the same each morning-but it was hot and plentiful. There are good sized parking lots in front and in back. Good location, but if you use a GPS, make sure you are very specific-ours took us the wrong way when I put the address in myself (instead of letting the GPS find it via the lodging option). We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Hotel Roanoke
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Hotel
- Holiday Inn Roanoke
- Roanoke Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express- Roanoke Civic Center. We are conveniently located on the edge of Historic Downtown Roanoke, within two miles of the Center in the Square and the Farmer's Market. Located only 1 block from the Raonke Civic Center, five minutes from the airport, and five minutes from Valley View Mall. Several restaurants within close driving distance. 12.0% tax rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Roanoke-Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.