“You Get What You Pay for” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport

You added Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6520 Thirlane Road, I-81 Exit 143/I-581 Exit 2S, Roanoke, VA 24019   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #31 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Cleveland
“You Get What You Pay for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Service was non existant room was filthy until i went to Kroger and purchased cleaning supplies for the bathroom and bleach to kill the mold on the ceiling. overall room was spacious not very clean though, the best thing about this hotel was the price 200.00 wkly and being a contractor sometimes you need to stay cheap, so the old saying goes you get what you pay for!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
PRINCETON
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My sister's and I attended the extraordinary womens conference at the roanoke civic center. There were half eaten cookies and cup cake wrappers going up the steps to our room. It was dirty. There were no lights anywhere. It was total darkness going up and down the steps and walking to our room. The curtains were mildewed, we found pills in the floor beside the fridge. The toilet wasn't anchored to the floor and the toilet paper holder fell out of the wall. We had to ask for towels. I was so disspointed in our room. When we visit Pigeon Forge, TN everything looks so nice. I know we were not the only group there for the conference and I'm sure we're not the only ones with complaints.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was just driving through and I needed to send some faxes etc. Kristen Brandon was excellent. I was not a guest yet she was attentive to my needs and helped me with the faxing, scanning etc.
The quality of the customer service by Kristen certainly gives this hotel chain a good name.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport

Address: 6520 Thirlane Road, I-81 Exit 143/I-581 Exit 2S, Roanoke, VA 24019
Location: United States > Virginia > Roanoke
Ranked #31 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport Hotel Roanoke
Ramada Limited Roanoke
Roanoke Ramada
Ramada Roanoke

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Roanoke/Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.