“Good value” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Roanoke

Super 8 Roanoke
You added Super 8 Roanoke to your Saves list
Super 8 Roanoke
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6616 Thirlane Road, I-81, I-581 Exit 2S, Roanoke, VA 24019   |
Ranked #24 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Roanoke, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We have to stay in this hotel every week. Let's just start with every time we walk in the room it stinks. They don't change the sheets. One time we checked in and went to our rooms. I pulled the covers back to go to sleep and the sheets were covered in blood. And the comforter was stuck to the sheets. It took forever to get clean stuff. When I called the front desk and told them what the problem was I told him and he didn't understand so I told him to come look. It wasn't till almost midnight I got my bed changed and had to wake up at 4:30. The remotes don't work or the tv won't tell you what channel it's on plus lines a cross the screen. Seems like we can never get clean towels or linens. If I had the choice I wouldn't stay here. This place needs to be redone. Pillows are like flat concrete. And so much noise all night long.

• Stayed February 2014
Daniela C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Roanoke, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
We apologize about your unpleasant stay at our property the housekeeper was fired since you pointed out room was not cleaned. About Tv we don't know until a customer point out the issue since you said we replaced that also. Yes since its a new change of ownership this year is our biggest project of changes which we are doing i hope you understand once you visit again by next year a whole new look will be seen in our property. Since you pointed out the mistake we are taking steps to make it better ! Hope we would look forward to see you in future with our new plans in place and take care of you better.
orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I was really impressed at how kind the front desk was. I was denied at another hotel due to my dog being over 25lbs and even though my dog is 50 they welcomed him in (with a $10 extra fee) I was more than willing to pay the extra for him though. Traveling with my dog is important, hes like our second child. Good value for the price!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
I greatly appreciate your comment our front desk crew is highly motivated and warm welcoming to all the guest. Yes we are Pet friendly and keep our pet rooms separately from guest room and keep every day clean and also needed do deep cleaning on daily basis. Thanks for your wonderful stay at our property.
Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have to admit I had my reservations about staying at a Super 8 so I am thrilled to say my stay was wonderful. Everything worked as it should (water, heat, fridge, tv, remote control). Everything was clean. I slept very well in the bed and it was quiet. What more can you ask for from a hotel???

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Renee F, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Roanoke, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you Lodeenie we appreciate your comments about our property and always like to see positive in customer service ! Our goal is to serve the best ..

Been to Super 8 Roanoke? Share your experiences!