“Quiet and Good Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #18 of 37 hotels in Roanoke
Frackville, Pennsylvania
“Quiet and Good Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Nashville, TN. Was very close to 81 and easy to find. As with all Hampton Inns we stayed, this was clean, comfortable, and staff was friendly. The breakfast was good and had choices for everyone.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Morrisville, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

A great place to stay if you want a QUIET resting place on a busy road. Friendly, clean and efficient. A bit out of the way for high quality dining. (about three miles to a god mall) We follow the same route every year and have settled on this hotel as the best for us in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

As usual with Hampton Inn, this hotel is clean, safe, and comfortable. The staff is friendly. The internet speed was a little slow but overall not bad for a hotel. We try to always stay at Hampton Inn's when traveling and this one did not let us down. A great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The bathroom sink was cracked and the shower stall edges had mold on the caulking. I reported the problem to the morning clerk, and he lived up to Hampton's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and refunded the charge. I would have been happy with a smaller discount. Hampton appears to "walk the talk." I have stayed at many Hamptons up and down the East Coast and they are always high quality with comfortable beds, quiet rooms, and quality complimentary breakfasts. I will continue to stay at Hampton when I need an overnight stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is definitely a good hotel for business travelers, with easy access from the interstate. Our room was for the most part in good to excellent condition, and there is a very nice breakfast bar with hot food and decent coffee. The staff was also terrific, and did a great job of interacting with our son as well. However, as a family / vacation traveller, I'd have to say there is room for improvement: the pool was too cold and the pool towels were too small and insufficiently absorbent - I needed two of them to dry off just myself. Also, the bathtub our room was OK for an adult shower, but horribly unsuitable for showering off (or bathing) a child after a dip in the pool. There were few dining options within walking distance of the hotel, but we found quite a few interesting dining venues within a 15 minute or so drive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Ravenna, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great hotel. Good rate. Friendly staff. We race Soap Box Derby and the hotel is 2 minutes from the track. The night staff and the morning staff are very helpful and friendly. Good breakfast each morning. Small but clean and warm swimming pool - indoors.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was passing through Roanoke and stayed at this Hampton Inn. It is a good location and in the past has provided great service. When staying here I would suggest going to the Veranda Bistro which is a few miles away. They have great pizza! (8201 Williamson Rd, Roanoke, VA 24019).

The only down side was that while working on reports in my room a roach ended up crawling across my bed. I disposed of it in the toilet but was uneasy the rest of my stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Roanoke / Hollins / I-81? Share your experiences!