“Great hokie hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Round Hill, United States
“Great hokie hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We usually stay here after games at VT. It is consistently good and is on our way home. I really don't need to say anything else but there is a 200 character minimum :). We've tried the super8 nearby that is cheaper but the rooms aren't clean. We really prefer Hampton as a whole anyway.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Holliston, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We spent a very nice Saturday night here after a very long drive. The staff was wonderful, I was checked in within minutes. The place was very clean and we had the free hot breakfast that came with the room. The hot part was scrambled eggs and biscuits with gravy. They have a huge buffet breakfast from fruit to waffles to bagels and danish, juices and coffee....something for everyone. We walked next door for dinner to a Mexican restaurant, El Rodeo...it was excellent and very affordable!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Berlin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the desk staff was welcoming. After our long journey from Florida it was great to rest in a clean, quiet and very comfortable hotel. It's always great to stay at an Hampton Inn. We love their hot breakfast which is included in the price of the room. Because we travel as a family, this is always a plus for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel was very nice. It was clean and the staff were very helpful. We had a long road trip and decided to stay here for the night. It was late when we arrived and instead of being greeted as such, we were treated like it was 12 noon. We were traveling with my mother and we asked for an additional cot for my son. Instead they gave us a suite and reduced the room charge so everyone would have a comfortable bed. Great customer service.

Montomery Village, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is located just off I-81 and is easy to get to from the interstate. Its location was my primary reason for choosing this hotel. It is a product that has the same consitency almost wherever I am across the country and why I chose the Hampton Inn's.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Pasadena, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am a regular at Hampton Inn. i will go out of my way to stay at one near where i am doing business they are so consistent. The STAFF WERE GOOD the hotel just was not up to the normal niceness of Hampton Inn.

NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am a loyal Hampton Guest and I recommend this Hampton off I 81 to stay. We only stayed one night enroute of our road trip. It is close to the highway. The staff was excellent; willing to assist in anyway needed. The rooms are clean and fresh. The beds are comfortable. Electronics work well. The rooms are roomy. The lobby is clean and bright. The parking area is well lit and clean. I give this Hampton a 10.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Roanoke / Hollins / I-81? Share your experiences!