“Very Clean and Pleasant” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Berlin, United States
“Very Clean and Pleasant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the desk staff was welcoming. After our long journey from Florida it was great to rest in a clean, quiet and very comfortable hotel. It's always great to stay at an Hampton Inn. We love their hot breakfast which is included in the price of the room. Because we travel as a family, this is always a plus for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel was very nice. It was clean and the staff were very helpful. We had a long road trip and decided to stay here for the night. It was late when we arrived and instead of being greeted as such, we were treated like it was 12 noon. We were traveling with my mother and we asked for an additional cot for my son. Instead they gave us a suite and reduced the room charge so everyone would have a comfortable bed. Great customer service.

Montomery Village, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is located just off I-81 and is easy to get to from the interstate. Its location was my primary reason for choosing this hotel. It is a product that has the same consitency almost wherever I am across the country and why I chose the Hampton Inn's.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Pasadena, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am a regular at Hampton Inn. i will go out of my way to stay at one near where i am doing business they are so consistent. The STAFF WERE GOOD the hotel just was not up to the normal niceness of Hampton Inn.

NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am a loyal Hampton Guest and I recommend this Hampton off I 81 to stay. We only stayed one night enroute of our road trip. It is close to the highway. The staff was excellent; willing to assist in anyway needed. The rooms are clean and fresh. The beds are comfortable. Electronics work well. The rooms are roomy. The lobby is clean and bright. The parking area is well lit and clean. I give this Hampton a 10.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

When I arrived to check in, there was one person working the check in desk (Jim). Jim had to get towels and other items for a family which made us have to wait a few minutes but its understandable since they were there first. After he came back to the desk to help us, he asked how he could help but then stopped so he could take a phone call. Jim then made us wait while he told the person what the availability was, the different rates, then took their reservation while we were waiting in front of him. In the middle of the process, a second worker came to the desk but he took the person behind us since he assumed Jim was helping us. After the second guy checked in this guest behind us, he asked if we needed help. He checked us in less than a minute. It was a quick and easy process from that point. What could they have done differently?, when they answered the phone, tell the person to hold please while you help the customer who was their first and you already have their reservation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed at this property several time as we travel I-81, and found it to be a convenient and a good value. Breakfast was good (liked the biscuits); rooms were okay. Had an issue a few years back with a group of kids on a mission trip, should have changed rooms, but complained and the manager handled...

Room Tip: High rooms are better.