“The nicest staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Manassas
“The nicest staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very nice hotel and by far some of the friendliest staff I have ever encountered. We were there for a weekend volleyball tournament and the staff were extremely patient with our many many girls. They kept the juice machines up and running 24/7, left fruit out in the breakfast area all day and night, and they always had fresh coffee and cookies. The king room was huge and the bedding was extremely comfortable. The rooms were the freshest smelling rooms! Very clean!!!! 10 minutes top to the mall, shopping and every eatery under the sun!!! I would definately recommend! 2 blocks off the interstate!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
York, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Fabulous relaxing break in a decent hotel with good facilities & really lovely & very helpful staff who made our weekend. Terri in the restaurant provided a very friendly, second to none efficient service. Highly recommended for a quite relaxing break, pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed here one night on our way from NJ to TN. I am real partial to the Hampton Inn brand and always look to stay at one when traveling. This one is a decent hotel to stay at but a little tired compared to some other Hampton Inns. Indoor pool, no indoor hot tub if I remember, and of course free breakfast and cookies to go when you leave. The staff is real friendly though and I'll stop there again without hesitation if I am in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Trinity Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just stopped for a overnight place to sleep off the highway. Was tiered. At check in the doors were locked. That always concerns me. The man was very nice. Check in was fast. Room was clean. The only reason I didn't give a 5. Breakfast was weak. Was out of a lot of stuff. I'm assuming they didn't have many guest that night so they really didn't put out much. Or at least the quality of stuff at most Hampton Inns. Other then that it was fine. Would stay again.

Harriman, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn. The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was clean and nice. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was nice. Breakfast was good. We would definately stay her again when traveling on I-81.

FISHERS LANDING
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

From the time we checked in with Lori at the front desk, we couldn't have had a nicer stay. Lori immediately realized we had come in from a long ride in inclement weather and was so cheerful and helpful, I couldn't thank her enough. We were traveling with an elderly family member and she assisted us in finding a restaurant that would be relaxing. The room was what you would expect of a Hampton - clean and very well maintained. The breakfast was super - something for everyone. The high speed internet was actually high speed! But really, kudo's to Lori - you sure set the tone for a nice stay. When we left we all agreed that we would come back here again and that if we had a hotel, Lori is the kind of front desk person we would hire! Kudo's Hampton.

Room Tip: Thanks again to the staff for helping us get a first floor room for the elderly relative we were tra...
Albany, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Courteous staff, clean rooms, peace and quiet at a reasonable price. I'd definitely stay there again. Easy access on and off I-81. Everything was consistent with the high standards I expect at Hampton Inns.

Room Tip: My room was on the front. Street sounds were not a problem, but probably would be even less noticeab...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Roanoke / Hollins / I-81? Share your experiences!