“Perfect Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
“Perfect Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I will definitely come to this hotel , if I come to Roanoke again.. The employees were very hospitable and kind. Everything was clean including bathroom. Breakfast was included.. Wi-fi was working well.. Many amenities are available like fitness center, outdoor pool, breakfast bar and many more... Hotel's location is really convenient to go historic downtown , Mill mountain playhouse and Mill mountain zoo.. It was such a lovely place to stay ..

• Stayed May 2013
ssunny s, Owner at Ramada Roanoke, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks for the detailed feedback. We are happy to know that your stay was comfortable at Ramada and you enjoyed all services and amenities including free full continental breakfast and high speed Wi-Fi internet. Our employees will be more than happy when they will read positive comments about them. We wish you come back again and stay with Ramada on your next visit to Roanoke. Thanks for staying with the Ramada. See you Soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Reason to choose this place was the location. This place is clean and economical, bed was just great and so the breakfast. I had great experience staying here. I will come again. It was really good experience with Ramada.

• Stayed July 2013
ssunny s, Owner at Ramada Roanoke, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor Community. We are glad you found our hotel clean and economical. Like most other guest you also enjoyed our full free continental breakfast. We wish you come back and stay with Ramada on your next trip to Roanoke. Thanks for staying with the Ramada. See you soon!
Harrisburg, N.C.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

On trip advisor there are two completely different types of reviews for this motel. Both have some truth in them but here's my perspective. Yes the motel is very OLD and is in need of massive Exterior Repair. If staying in a place which looks pristine on the outside is what sails your boat...probably need to go elsewhere. Yes there are some rather sketchy people staying here, I saw them too. I had no trouble with them, but they are there. So you say....why stay there. Well I found the two ladies at check in to be very helpful and very friendly. I would give them an A+ for their work. In conversation with them, they showed me that the motel has a number of cameras which have the complete property covered, and I thought that was good. They had told me they had an ice machine down for a couple days, but it was also fixed during my stay (July 19) As to my room, it was fine. The 2 chairs were worn badly, but the bedspreads were clean looking and the carpet was fine, not very worn at all. TV and WIFI worked fine. The hot water was some of the hottest I've seen in a motel. My bed slept just fine, more comfortable than my home. In a nutshell, it looks as if this motel and conference center probably was shining star in it's day. This area of town seems kind of rundown and I'm sure the fortunes of the Ramada Inn have suffered as this happened. I think it's a safe place, and my room totaled out at about $56.00, which I would see as a bargain for a traveling salesperson, paying his own way. That's about as objective as i can be. Enjoy your travels!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
ssunny s, Owner at Ramada Roanoke, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks for spending your valuable time and providing such an insightful feedback. We are happy to know that you had comfortable stay. As you have experienced, we always try to address the issues reported to us by the guest on urgent basis. Some part of the Ramada was renovated in the past and we are planning for the renovation of other part in recent future. We wish you Stay with Ramada on your next trip to Roanoke. Thanks for staying with Ramada.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and me came back from staying two nights at this hotel. Check in was really quick. Staff very friendly and helpful. The room was quite large. Beds are extremely comfortable. Very clean and comes with Bath and Body Products. Air-condition was working well.. The staff is extremely helpful in helping you find things to do.We would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again if traveling through Roanoke.

• Stayed July 2013
ssunny s, Owner at Ramada Roanoke, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks for you insightful feedback. We are glad to know that you liked the room, cleanliness and staff. We wish you stay with Ramada on your next Trip to Roanoke. Thanks for Staying with Ramada. See you Soon!

Been to Ramada Roanoke? Share your experiences!