“Did not enjoy the meal” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Did not enjoy the meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Shrimp soup was good and flavorful, however the crispy duck dish was a bit weird. Duck was not crispy as much as it was like over done or stale, I couldnt tell. It just did not hit the mark and that was unfortunate.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,154 reviews 1,154 reviews
“Delicious! We'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate here yesterday at lunch and really enjoyed ourselves! They put us in a great booth and kept the water coming. The staff were very considerate and attentive, and the food was excellent. Definitely try it out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Good place for a chat with friends...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

A friend and I stopped in a Busara during a weekend visit to Reston. The service was quick but a bit inconsistent - for example, my friend asked for extra spicy and the waiter indicated she could spice it up with the condiments but he never broght them... I had the crabmeat fried rice, which was good (mild and flavorful but not greasy), though I was a bit surprised the crabmeat was spread across the top rather than mixed in. My friend has the green curry chicken, which was spicy (flavorful not hot). The drinks - my margarita and my friend's cosmopolitan - came quickly and were strong. The location was convenient (we were strolling around town center) and the resturant had a nice atmosphere. It was a bit pricy, but I gather that's the norm for the DC metro area...

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Average Thai food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

A little disappointed after seeing all the delicious dishes other diners were getting I was really looking forward to my meal. The presentation was beautiful however the food was average at best. I got the duck in curry it was stringy, needed to be cooked more so that it got the stew feel. Felt like they just threw the duck in at the end instead if cooking it together. Also got the satay appetizer, presentation great taste nothing special

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Eh...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The location is good. The space is nice--definitely more gracious than the average Thai restaurant. The food was blah--very unusual for a Thai restaurant, even if you order non-spicy food as we did. And, no condiments whatsoever were served. My meal was supposed to come with a topping of spring onions and cilantro; I asked for no cilantro--and also got no spring onions. Our server couldn't have cared less; she never came back except to deliver the check, and she wasn't busy. She never smiled; she never asked how our meals tasted.

• Visited September 2012