“Care and patience” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
El Manantial Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 131 Restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Tapas, International
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Wiehle Ave.
Description: El Manatial is a family operated restaurant, featuring European Fusion Cuisine. We offer Italian, French and Spanish specialties, including a Tapas bar.
Hamburg, Germany
“Care and patience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I thought I had reviewed this suburban restaurant but it slipped my mind. So here again coz it's an important one to visit. Soups must be tasted. Told that the Cajun dished are their signature, my jambalaya was great. Very attentive service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Easter brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My family and I ate here for Easter. All of us enjoyed our meals. Teenagers to 80's...something I have found hard to satisfy. I booked via open table. The manager was kind enough to call me when I was running late. It wasn't in a nasty way, but just to ensure we were still coming. He visited the table several times during our meal. The place is next to a Giant grocery store that has closed. This place has been in a vacant shopping center so it doesn't get much foot traffic. That has to speak volumes about the place. I'd definitely give it a try if you've not been here.

Visited April 2013
Waterford, Virginia, United States
“Triple Crown Winner - Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Today was my third business lunch visit... And my expectations were once again exceeded. Try anything... Try everything. Ps- the deserts are... Outstanding. There is a fourth visit coming soon!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reston, Virginia, United States
“Prettiest Dining Room in Reston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Wonderful decor. Great food. Great service. Great choice for a variety of situations. The beautiful dining room would be lovely for couples and that could be the intended audience, but we have always come with family. The food spans the range of fancy and perhaps even high-brow, down to commonplace for those like me who just want tasty brick-oven pizza.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reston, Virginia
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Avoid this place. Very rude service, food that doesn't know what it is trying to achieve and just overall a crappy experience.

Visited May 2012