“Great Pizza, Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tamuning
“Great Pizza, Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went there for dinner last week and even though they were crowded we were accommodated immediately in their alfresco area. The deep dish Chicago style pizzas we all ordered were hot, fresh, and very tasty. This is the second time I have eaten here and the service and food are always great.

• Visited May 2013

Great Falls, Virginia
“Better Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Moderately priced, nice ambience and a busy bar scene. Been here many time but the Pizza this recent weekend visit was heavenly. It is the deep dish Mediterranean pizza with extra hamburger topping that was one of the best Pizza's I have had lately. It's a bit non-traditional but the fresh ingredients are wonderfully done, while keeping the dough baked perfectly. I like Pizza's where the combination of ingredients seems to have been baked at different intervals. Not sure if they do it this way, but that is how it turned out. Cooking everything for the same time period can never do justice to a Pizza because each times needs a different time to cook perfectly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Alexandria, Virginia
“Diversified menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I like deep dish Chicago-style pizza and nobody does it as well. Lots of other tasty choices for my friends. Prices are fair. Service is always good. I return to this location when I am in Reston.

Visited April 2013
Michigan
“Pizza....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Our family was in the mood for pizza, so we ordered a couple of thin crust pizzas...it's a good thing that we ordered the bread too as the pizzas were much smaller than anticipated! We were expecting more from a place that flaunts its pizza...we wondered if we should have ordered the deep dish instead! The enviornment is cool, but our waiter seemed to have his head elsewhere. I have no desire to return to this location.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Reston, VA
“Just doesn't work for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I eat pretty much anything (!) and have friends and friend's kids who love this place, but I've never found it anything but adequate. Pizza with way too much greasy cheese and chunks of under-ripe tomatoes seem to be the norm. Salads are uninspired. I always swear not to go back, but end up back because I seem to have a number of friends whose kids will eat no where else in Town Center.

Visited March 2013