“Diversified menu” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Alexandria, Virginia
“Diversified menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I like deep dish Chicago-style pizza and nobody does it as well. Lots of other tasty choices for my friends. Prices are fair. Service is always good. I return to this location when I am in Reston.

Visited April 2013

63% Recommend
Michigan
“Pizza....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Our family was in the mood for pizza, so we ordered a couple of thin crust pizzas...it's a good thing that we ordered the bread too as the pizzas were much smaller than anticipated! We were expecting more from a place that flaunts its pizza...we wondered if we should have ordered the deep dish instead! The enviornment is cool, but our waiter seemed to have his head elsewhere. I have no desire to return to this location.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Reston, VA
“Just doesn't work for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I eat pretty much anything (!) and have friends and friend's kids who love this place, but I've never found it anything but adequate. Pizza with way too much greasy cheese and chunks of under-ripe tomatoes seem to be the norm. Salads are uninspired. I always swear not to go back, but end up back because I seem to have a number of friends whose kids will eat no where else in Town Center.

Visited March 2013
Austin, Texas
“Best pizza in area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Uno's is one of the best pizza places around and I can't get it in TX. It was a real treat to be able to eat there and the service was outstanding.

Visited March 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Great take out two for one special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We ordered on line. Pickup was prompt and the two specialty pizzas were $20. You can't beat that when I each deep dish serves 2-3 people. The multigrain crust is great and it is the best vegetarian pizza I have ever had....and I have sampled many!

• Visited March 2013