“Best pizza in area” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Best pizza in area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Uno's is one of the best pizza places around and I can't get it in TX. It was a real treat to be able to eat there and the service was outstanding.

Visited March 2013

63% Recommend
Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Great take out two for one special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We ordered on line. Pickup was prompt and the two specialty pizzas were $20. You can't beat that when I each deep dish serves 2-3 people. The multigrain crust is great and it is the best vegetarian pizza I have ever had....and I have sampled many!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bristow, Virginia
“Excellent, tasty and healthy cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at Pizzeria Uno in Reston I had just completed a bike ride and my wife and I were intent on having some lunch. I'm on a bit of a fitness kick, so I'm on the Southbeach Diet; I was planning on having a salad but our waitress recommended the Chicken Spinoccoli, which is a chicken stuffed with brocolli and cheese. It was healthy and tasty. We also had the Honey BBQ wings as an appetizer and they were to die for. Our waitress was attentive, helpful and friendly. What more could you ask?

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had dinner at the Uno's in Union Station with friends after a long day of sight-seeing. The food and service were outstanding. Our table overlooked the main floor and a main entrance - great views.

Visited January 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Reliable and Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great for very late night dinner....of course their classic pizzas, as expected, deep dish, are very good, especially Spinoccilli...join their Club, they have good special evenings...

Visited December 2012