“One of the tastiest steaks I have had but..” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 130 restaurants in Reston
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's - Reston. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wine, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Savor The Good Life. For over 30 years, the Steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private Boardroom information, worldwide location listing and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.
Grasonville, Maryland
“One of the tastiest steaks I have had but..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I’m holding back my 5th circle because I can’t see why one piece of beef should cost $47! To keep my dinner tab under the $65 allowance I could not even get a side veggie at $12! Go if you have the bank and enjoy, but for me I have been there and done that. 1 steak, 1 loaf of table onion bread, one glass of the cheapest red ($11) and one glass of agua fria $62!

Maybe next time I will do the happy hour, it looked like a better deal.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

68% Recommend
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Fun Friday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We met with my husband's siblings for dinner.

We had a table for six, and we had so much fun! Our server's name was Anna. Anna made sure we were not rushed. Anna kept the wine and food flowing in perfect order. The music was a little loud, and as soon as we mentioned it - the volume was turned down so we could all hear each other.

We had such an enjoyable relaxing evening. Our steaks were perfect. Our sides were perfect.

The next time we are in the area we will return.

They have valet parking. This was great for us since we are not from the area. It was nice to not worry about parking.

Herndon, Virginia
“IMHO, the Best Place for Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

For me, the Reston Morton's has the best steak, the best Caesar Salad, and the best mashed potatoes. And just about everything else is excellent, including really good onion bread. If you want something other than steak, I recommend the Chicken Christopher. I also recommend you get on Morton's E-Mail list since they regularly have specials that you have to ask for since they are not listed in the regular menu. A 4 course special for $49 is expiring 9/30. A few things have changed since Landry's took over with Prime Rib apparently not available :-( But the Reston restaurant has been recently remodeled and is the best place for a great steak.

Ashburn
“Not worth the money!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Kitchen not able to get steaks done properly the first time. Sides not warm when served. New atmosphere since purchased by Flemings is very loud.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Dependable Morton's Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This Morton's has just gone through a remodel as part of the Landry's takeover of the chain. (Bar has been undated and "brightened," new carpeting, new bar furniture, etc. BTW, can you tell I frequent the bar? :-)

Food is always top-shelf; bartenders are knowledgeable and friendly, service is dependable and always with a smile. That said, Morton's (to me) is overpriced, but I still come here because I know the steak will be of high quality and properly cooked to order. Have been here 50+ times and have never had a bad meal, from "bar bites" to a five-course dinner.

• Visited August 2013