“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12190 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA 20190 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Reston
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Extended Stay America thanks to Fares Yafai. Fares helped us with multiple questions about the city and assisted us with whatever we asked. The room was very comfortable and the location is fantastic (close to Target, multiple restaurants, and the free YMCA gym pass). The housekeeping staff was very friendly and the breakfast was more than enough (oatmeal varieties, fruit selections, coffee, tea, and more). We highly recommend this hotel because of its employees with the comfort being an added bonus.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
We are glad you had a wonderful stay at Extended Stay America Reston. We will be sure to inform our Housekeeping staff and Fare Yafai that their hard work has been recognized. We strive to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for all guest and I am pleased to hear we have met this goal during your stay. We look forward to you next visit.

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reston, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I'm so happy that I found such a nice, comfortable and quiet place to live while working in the area. The staff is helpful and friendly, and the location is excellent! I really enjoyed the YMCA right next door! I've been here a month, and highly recommend this hotel for either a long term or short term stay.

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Quiet environment. Friendly staff. Very accomodating. I would recommend this location to anyone is the area. Stayed here for over a month with no complaints. This would be ideal for people with a long or short term lay over. Animal lovers would also be very pleased to know of the dog friendly atmospere. Guests are also better than most. Overall experience was great!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Bonnie - We are so thrilled that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. It is great to know that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room and the friendly service our staff provided. As well, I am glad that our location was ideal for your needs and that our pet-friendly policy was a benefit.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future
Washington DC Metro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was my first experience at Extended Stay in Reston. It is a great location with almost everything you could need within a couple miles. There is the YMCA right next door (pass included with your stay), restaurants to walk to including Carrabba's, Chipolte and Potbelly as well as a Target straight across the street. They are doing improvements throughout the building which is making it look very nice. The internet is fast and reliable. An added bonus for me is that they are pet friendly so I was able to enjoy my stay with my dogs. The staff has been very helpful and extremely friendly. They have made my stay very delightful. I would recommend this extended stay to anyone!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street, we are glad you where able to enjoy your stay with your pet .

It is through our guests satisfaction and feedback that we are able to work everyday towards exceeding expectations and achieving new levels of service. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Excellent customer service. Friendly, personable staff. Great place to stay. I came here under not so good circumstances, and everybody that works here treated me like family. Five stars. Fares, the assistant manager always managed to remember my name, even with at least 100 other guests.

• Stayed November 2013
Sarah - Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am so pleased that you felt our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service, especially Fares, We truly enjoyed having you visit our hotel and we look forward to have you return in the future.
Woodland Park, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Since the new management took over the place have a new face lift.

The internet is faster now, cleaner rooms and the front desk are friendly.

The location is surrounded with restaurants and Target is just across the street.

Plus, the YMCA is just a few steps away from the hotel where you can exercise, full size swimming pool and basketball court.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more. As well, I am so happy to read that our staff provided you with such great service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Mantta-Vilppula, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I frequently stay in the Reston area, and have stayed at many of the are hotels in the last 3 years. I admit that I am always happy to return to this property.
It has a great location with dining and the Reston Town Center is less than a mile 10 to 15 minute walk.
Access to the YMCA which is located next door, "2 minute walk", which has a nice pool, gym, basketball court, sauna and steam room this is include in the your stay.
The Staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Tommy - Thank you for your review of our hotel and for your continued loyalty. I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more. It is through our guests satisfaction and feedback that we are able to work everyday towards exceeding expectations and achieving new levels of service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!