“Nov stay at Reston Va extended Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12190 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA 20190 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Mantta-Vilppula, Finland
“Nov stay at Reston Va extended Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I frequently stay in the Reston area, and have stayed at many of the are hotels in the last 3 years. I admit that I am always happy to return to this property.
It has a great location with dining and the Reston Town Center is less than a mile 10 to 15 minute walk.
Access to the YMCA which is located next door, "2 minute walk", which has a nice pool, gym, basketball court, sauna and steam room this is include in the your stay.
The Staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Tommy - Thank you for your review of our hotel and for your continued loyalty. I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more. It is through our guests satisfaction and feedback that we are able to work everyday towards exceeding expectations and achieving new levels of service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I've been coming to this hotel now for 2 years staying 2 weeks and up to 21 days each month. The staff is always helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. Strongly recommended stay especially if you plan to be in the area for a while. I've enjoyed cooking steaks on the available gas grill and meeting others chatting in the courtyard in the center of the grounds.

Room Tip: Pick a room nearest to the courtyard. Quieter and you can enjoy the relaxation of the out doors in p...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Michael - Thank you for your review of our hotel. Your feedback is appreciated as we constantly work to find ways to delight our guests. I am so glad you were able to try our amenities at the hotel, such as our outdoor grilling area and that our staff provided you with such great service. It has been a pleasure having you stay with us and we will continue to ensure that you enjoy your stay with us when you return.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Convenient, less than a mile walk to Reston Town Center via awesome bike trail. My FAVORITE part was the included YMCA membership which is located next door (gym, pool, basketball court, sauna, steam room). I'm gonna miss that gym!

Pluses:
Nice courtyard
Quiet location
Able to park close to room
Friendly staff (Patrick was very accomodating in particular)
Grab and go breakfast (oatmeal, muffins, fruit, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, snack oat bars)
Heater heats room super quickly
Laundromat on premises

Minuses:
Could have been a little cleaner (I'm picky)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
We appreciate your review of our hotel and are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. I am so glad that you liked our hotel's close proximity to the Reston Town Center and the many amenities we offered, including the gym and grab-and-go breakfast. As well, it is great to know that our staff provided you with such great service.

Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Being an avid traveler for work commitments, I've stayed at a few venues of the course of the past several years and I must say this specific hotel delivers on its promise for delivering customer service and quality. For reasonable rates, one benefits from the ideal hotel location situated about two blocks from Reston Town Center, several miles from the Dulles Corridor and two exits away from Dulles Airport. It's a mix of getting your needs and wants in one place, with a fair balance of a short commute to business meetings and social networking venues. Whether you're dropping by for five days or five months, this is a property worth exploring. From personal experience, all questions and requests are addressed within a timely manner, promptly and diligently. One can tell that management works very well with its staff to achieve a common goal, delivering quality service encouraging people to come back. I feel the need to emphasize the friendly staff, it definitely contributes to the overall traveling experience.

Room Tip: It never hurts to let the manager on duty or the staff know that you have a particular room preferen...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review about our hotel. We are delighted you were able to take advantage of our location. We also take sincere pride in providing welcoming and genuine service tailored to each individual guest and their specific needs. As you mentioned, we are passionate in going above and beyond to create the personal touch that makes an exceptional stay, and are thrilled we delivered.

Again, we thank you for sharing your experience with us, and will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to all the staff involved in making your stay great.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I am a frequent stay in the Reston area, and have stayed at many of the are hotels in the last 5 years. I must admit that I am always happy to return to this property. great location with dining and on the local bike trail it's a nice place to stay. Patrick or Ashley always give me a warm welcome to get my stay off to a good start. The rehab of the hotel has greatly improved the appearance and cleanliness of the rooms. The rooms now are bright and beds inviting. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Al - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that our staff was able to assist you, and will be sure to thank them . I am also glad you enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more,

Thank you again. We hope that you will come back and join us again sometime soon.
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was looking for a cheap place to stay near Dulles Airport for a night and found extended stay. Patrick at the front desk and made sure we were taken care of. My wife was pregnant so he made sure we had a king bed and it was non smoking. He even got me ice from HIS ice machine before I left the lobby. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Neil - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you and your Wife enjoyed your non-smoking, clean room as well as our hotel's location. As well, I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service. Your comments about Patrick are much appreciated and will be shared.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

While I am out of town on a Civil engineering water project the time away from home put me in a difficult position of being away from my important operations of running my household.
I now know I can trust the help of Patric in the Reston VA Extended Stay as he has been one of the key members of the customer service team who has kept me current in performing my tasks by: Letting me email important documents to be printed; letting me receive important mail and packages. Giving me time saving locations and directions to needed locations.
I am now automatically depending on the incredibly helpful team to make my life away from home while on this vital Water project an easy transition.
~My Thanks to Extended Stay Reston Virginia~

Room Tip: Ask for your proffered room as you check in
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us . We strive to make our guests experience feel like their "home away from home".Your comments about Patrick is much appreciated. We will be sure to inform him of the hard work and dedication to making your stay memorable and satisfying.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!