“Friendly in many ways.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12190 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA 20190 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Friendly in many ways.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Overall a great hotel.
Very helpful staff, quiet. Clean and comfortable rooms. Some of the best pillows I have laid my head on. Location is great, lots to see and do in a short drive. Plenty of shopping,sites and 2 casinos nearby.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
We thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience and were able to take
advantage of our great location. We recently changed all the beds and pillows at our property and are glad to know that they are a success.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Reston,VA Extended Stay America is at very nice and Safe location in the same area there are many good restaurants (2 - 3 minutes waking distance only) 5 minutes walking from TARGET store where u can find anything u need. very close to many IT company such as Microsoft, Verizon, VMware and may others and very near to Reston town Center.
Very nice rooms with small kitchen (the kitchen got every thing u need in the kitchen). Free parking and wireless all around the hotel. I liked the Go Breakfast very lite and testy. Outstanding and excellent staff, I was really pleased with Hotel Assistant Manager Mr Fares, Fares and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Prices: the amount u pay in Extended Stay is the best as compared by all hotels in the same area. I strongly recommend Extended Stay America to everybody for sort and long stay.

Room Tip: If u stay with family chose the once in behind where u can find the big yard for the kids to play. a...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
We would like to thank you for your recent kind words you published about our hotel Extended Stay America in Reston. It sounds as if we were just what you needed to be comfortable while travelling. Our spacious guest suites with fully equipped kitchens give you that home away from home feel at all our locations nationwide. We believe in providing excellent accommodations coupled with outstanding service for all our guests, each stay.

We thank you for your kind words and we look forward to your next stay with us. Thanks again.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Staff at the Extended Stay America in Reston, VA. was outstanding and excellent. All the questions I asked them, they had an answer for me which I thought was very nice and I was also amazed on how well The Staff was so informative. From the time I that I had checked into my hotel room. My stay there, the staff made it very comfortable and relaxed and also House Keeping for doing such an excellent job on cleaning my room once a week. The person on The Staff there who I was very pleased with is their Assistant Manager Fares Yafari, just hope I spelt his last name right?!? He made my stay there pleasant, with his greetings in the mornings and afternoons and a very well informative person. My stay there was excellent and very good. I will definitely recommend to the company I work for Do It Outdoors Media to have all drivers stay at this Extended Stay America Hotel in Reston, VA. because of the excellent staff they have working there. Thank You for taking the time out to read this message. Fm: Mr. Rory Pueblos Mobile Billboard Driver for Do It Outdoors Media.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind comments, especially about the staff. All of our managers and staff work very hard to assure your comfort and happiness. It is
appreciated when that is recognized and I will make sure everyone is aware of your review. Thank you very much.
Reston, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This Extended Stay is clean and at a convenient location. Patrick at the front desk was very friendly and helpful throughout the check-in process. He explained everything I needed to know about the wireless network, breakfast, etc.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us . We strive to make our guests experience feel like their "home away from home".Your comments about Patrick Carwile is much appreciated. We will be sure to inform him of the hard work and dedication to making your stay memorable and satisfying.

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great and safe location, totally ROI and peace of mind, paying less but getting more…Nice room with small kitchen, microwave, good size refrigerator, Laundry and Grab & Go Breakfast. Hotel is great for the short or extended stay persons, either coming on business or leisure, within walking distance to Restaurants, Target, Reston Town Center and the Reston Hospital Center, & big parking area.One of the great things is that they give us a free entrance to YMCA during our stay, which include not only the GYM and swimming pool but a lot more of activities for whole of the family including young Children.

A special thanks to Faris (AGM), a Professional and nice guy, take what even it need to satisfy the Guests, sometime we forget our request but he keep tracking it
My recommendation to ALL coming in this area…

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that our staff was able to assist you, and will be sure to thank them for you, especially Assistant General Manager Fares. I am also glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our hotel's location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more.

Thank you again. We hope that you will come back and join us again sometime soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Great location, great value. I would stay again.The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's in very close proximity to the Reston Town Center, in.a seemingly safe area. Plenty of restaurants nearby. The room was clean and neat, plenty of hot water and a cute kitchenette.

• Stayed October 2013
We appreciate your review of our hotel and are happy to hear that you enjoyed the property, especially its close proximity to the Airport and Reston. We are also glad you liked your spacious room and our staff's general warmth as well as quality service that made you feel at home.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to having you visit in the future.
Herndon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I like the option that I could hook up a laptop to the flat screen tv. Also the room is very clean and looks good with the renovation. This is a great place to stay if you are away from home. I also asked for extra items for the room and they were delivered quickly. Check out was fast and simple. Thank you Mifung!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you liked your clean room and our recent renovations. As well, it is great to know that our hotel was like a home to you and that your check-out was so smooth.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!