“Extraordinary Staff and hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12190 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA 20190 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Reston
Reston, Virginia
“Extraordinary Staff and hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great value for the price. More importantly, the staff goes above and beyond to satisfy your every need. I have stayed here for an extended period of time and I am very satisfied with the accommodations and service. In Particular, Kasey has been overwhelmingly responsive to any needs and he clearly seeks to exceed guest expectations. The location of the hotel is optimal as well. There are many restaurants nearby and a Carabba's restaurant right next door. Highly recommended.......

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Jerry - We are so thrilled that you are having a wonderful experience at our hotel. Your feedback and kind words thrust us forward towards seeking perfection. We want all guests to enjoy their time, feel welcome throughout their stay, and simply relax and enjoy all that Extended Stay America Reston has to offer. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with your experience.

Again we thank you for sharing your experience with us, and will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to all the staff involved in making your stay great.

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

It's really great pleasure staying at Extended Stay American. It's like home away from home, great customer service and highly professional amd knowledgeable front desk staff especially Fares. Location is amazing, with Target store in 5 mins walking distance. YMCA, within 2 mins walk is very beneficial. A lot of parking space always available. Safe and sevure for family stay. Looking forward for a wonderful stay

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us . We strive to make our guests experience feel like their "home away from home". I am glad that you are enjoying the YMCA right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to stores across the street.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Last minute business trip to Reston. Colleagues were staying at the Hyatt in Reston, this hotel asked me to pay $ 340.00 for a single room for one night!

Despite being able to pay with Business Corporate Card, this amount for one night was outrageous. The Extended Stay Hotel is great value, extremely clean and recently re-painted. The most impressive aspect of my stay was the extremely first class service and professional standards of the management. Nothing was too difficult for them and

I will definitely stay again when in the area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback of your stay on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed our fantastic location in the heart of the city as well as the reasonable price that our staff offered you. We appreciate that you pointed out the management, which is a point of pride for us, that never fail to make a good impression.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to accommodating your stay in the future.
Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have stayed here over six months and I call it my 'home away from home'.
Fares is exceptional . He is caring, intelligent and efficient.
The location is close to restaurants, the YMCA, and Target.

I was given a handicapped room right by the handicap parking places.

Thank you Fares . You made my stay comfortable and enjoyable.

Room Tip: You can obtain a week's pass to the next door Y from the front desk - it's free!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel and for your continued loyalty. I am glad that you are enjoying the YMCA right next door and our location overall, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more. Your comments about Fares are much appreciated as well. I will be sure to inform him of your feedback.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to you continuing to enjoy your stay at our hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This is my second week of a two month stay and so far everything has been great. The manager Fares seems to understand what customer service is all about which is sometimes hard to find these days. The location is within walking distance to Target, several great restaurants and the YMCA which is included in the stay. The rooms are a bit dated but comfortable and clean and I feel safe in the area which is extremely important to me.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel and for your continued loyalty. I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more. It is through our guests satisfaction and feedback that we are able to work everyday towards exceeding expectations and achieving new levels of service. Your comments about Fares is much appreciated. We will be sure to inform him of the hard work and dedication to making your stay memorable and satisfying.

Reston, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Well I have booked a room in this hotel for a month and I couldnot have got a better place than this for the amount of money I paid.The location is just perfect.You can just walk down to Reston Town Centre. Lot of restaurants just below the hotel.Best part is you get FREE pass to YMCA which is located just next door.Good size room with ample of closet space and a good size kitchen.Nice 32 inch LED tvs. Staff in the front desk are very helpful and co-operative.

I would definitely love to extend my stay here!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Sonia - Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback of your stay at our hotel. We are pleased that you are enjoying our fantastic location in the heart of the city as well as the YMCA. We are glad that you found your guest room affordable and comfortable. Our staff are truly passionate about providing personalized and attentive service and I am please to hear that your received this type of service during your stay. They will be pleased to read your comments.

We hope that you will allow us to accommodate your stay in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I just want to say Thank you for everything and this the one best hotel in this area, The hospitality, service, cleaness of the roomes and the the best breakfast. I want to personaly thank you Fares Yafai who is Assistant General Manager for Extendedstay America - Reston. He alwasy receive, respect, hospitality towards me awesome. I like the way he works. Thank you
I'll definitely report to my HR manager to further visit to this hotel for rest of my company empoyees. Great job

Room Tip: Well, I believer everything simpley the best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel and for your continued loyalty. It is through our guests satisfaction and feedback that we are able to work everyday towards exceeding expectations and achieving new levels of service. Your comments about our associate Fares Yafai is much appreciated and we are glad that you like our Grab& Go breakfast. We will be sure to inform them of the hard work and dedication to making your stay memorable and satisfying.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to hosting you in the future

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!