“My # 1 "go to" work / travel home !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12190 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA 20190 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Reston
Richmond, Virginia
“My # 1 "go to" work / travel home !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have been staying at the Homestead for years and find it to be a great fit for my needs while working in the NoVa area. Having a kitchen to prepare meals, a gym right next store to use, shopping and restaurants within walking distance, reasonable room rates, and an excellent staff are among the many reasons I return every time. Travel away from home can be trying and stressful, luckily the friendly and helpful demeanor of the staff and the comfort of a familiar environment make the experience a pleasant one.
Thumbs up to Danny, Mefong, Brittany, and Ashley for great customer service !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Scott - Thank you for taking a moment to share with us your recent experience at our hotel. We are so happy to hear that the staff was able to assist you, and will be sure to thank them. As well, I am glad that you found time to try the gym right next door and enjoyed our location, with easy access to fine dining, fast food restaurants, stores across the street and more,

Thank you again. We hope that you will come back and join us again sometime soon.

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been staying at this location since the end of JAN 2013 & It has been a very good experience. The room is nice, clean, & worth the money. The staff is great & friendly. A great place to stay & relax after work.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Izzy - We are so thrilled that you are having a wonderful experience at our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide a great time for all of our guests, making them feel welcome throughout their stay. We are glad to hear you have been so satisfied with your experience!

Again, we thank you for sharing your experience with us. I will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to all the staff involved in making your stay great.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Simple place, but the most terrific staff I have ever met. I will definitely stay here again every time I go to Reston. Right next door is a YMCA to which you have free accesss while staying at the hotel, an Italian Restaurant, Chicafilet, Target, Subway and more. Town center is just a few minutes away and easy to get to.

Room Tip: pay $10 more and get the King size, it is worth the difference!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of our hotel and share your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that the staff was terrific and were able to assist you. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks. As well, we are glad that you found our location to be convenient.

Thank you, once more. We hope that you will come back and join us again sometime soon.
Montross
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great location and terrific staff! I stay here frequently and have always been greeted warmly and treated respectfully. Brittany has excellent customer service skills and is a delightful young woman. Many thanks for several years of welcome and service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Alma - Thank you for your feedback and for choosing to stay once more at our hotel. We pride ourselves on offering quality service to all of our guests, so I am extremely happy to know we were able to do this for you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff, especially Brittany.

We look forward to hosting you many more times. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

dirty room, ants crawling all over kitchen and bath, found dirty socks on th echair when checking in....
but, if you need to be near Reston Town Center, and want to spend less than $200 a night, tji sis your only option. Deal with it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I met with the staff, and we will be addressing the issue of cleanliness to ensure that it is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ledwards@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stay at this hotel almost every month and it has all you need for a quite business trip.
Kitchen to cook in a laundry room to do laundry and housekeeping comes by once a week to freshen up the room polite and respectful staff.
A couple minutes from the town centre making then perfect location for my visits

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review about our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel and staff. We are so happy to hear that you stay with us almost every month for business; we love having you!

Reston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My 90 + day stay at Homestead Suites in Reston Va has been a home away from home and fit my needs very well. It has been a comfortable place to stay while relocating from one state to another. The staff has been very helpful with all my questions and filling needs that have arisen.(Thank you Brittany and all staff that helped me out)! I would recomend staying with this hotel for either short term or a longer term stay. Very convenient location to Dulles airport, grocery stores, shopping, parks and all types of restaurants. It was handy to have a laundry on site as well. Very good value.
KB

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!