“Great Stay At Homestead Suites Reston Va” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12190 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA 20190 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Reston
“Great Stay At Homestead Suites Reston Va”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My 90 + day stay at Homestead Suites in Reston Va has been a home away from home and fit my needs very well. It has been a comfortable place to stay while relocating from one state to another. The staff has been very helpful with all my questions and filling needs that have arisen.(Thank you Brittany and all staff that helped me out)! I would recomend staying with this hotel for either short term or a longer term stay. Very convenient location to Dulles airport, grocery stores, shopping, parks and all types of restaurants. It was handy to have a laundry on site as well. Very good value.
KB

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Herndon, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed for almost a month in this place and it was kind home away from home. Nice and supportive staff helping with supplies to mail. Overall good stay and nice people. The location was good , close to good eateries and drive to Herndon was 2 miles. Easy to travel and return to hotel.

Room Tip: Book online and stay well!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Reston. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels
Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located, close to Dulles and 10-15 minute walk from the center of Reston at a mall with restaurant and shopping options. The hotel is the best value around 40% cheaper than other options in Reston.

It s motel-style with no frills. But the rooms are quiet, big and well appointed with kitchenettes. They even included a pass to the YMCA across the street.

I was totally satisfied specially with the service. I arrived late at night only to realize that I had made my reservation in error for 1 month before. I had gotten a good deal and had reserved and paid via hotels.com and the conditions stated that unless cancelled I would be charged the full amount... The service was as good as it could be. The found a room for me that same night for me at a similar rate. In the morning I spoke with the manager and he agreed to refund my previous stay completely with the exception of the first night. Then took the call from hotels.com to inform them to refund my account. All sorted out.

Very pleased.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Great location, walking distance to Town Center with with the cheapest prices around. Defiantly recommend if you are spending a night or a few days in Reston. Front desk people are really good and will try to give you the beat deal possible. Big thanks to Malik and Brittany

• Stayed March 2013
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, March 18, 2013

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great Hotel. Nice stay. Very clean and organized. Need a place at the last minute and homestead suites was available for me. Great job. Keep up the good work. Its a little pricy for what you get but it is a good place to stay. Employees are good and know their work

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, February 26, 2013

Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. 4 restaurants and a Gym on the same parking lot and a Target across the street. Comfortable rooms. Clean accommodations. Kitchen utensils were dirty though. Had an issue with WiFi that tech support promptly resolved. Good laundry installations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, February 27, 2013

Reston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

this is my second time staying at the Homestead for an extended amount of time and I must say it has been a pleasurable experience. The staff is very hospitable and the location in regards to my needs whether business or free time is outstanding. I find the management and employees very knowledgable and caring. They manage to set aside time and energy for my concerns as if they were their own and that helps to lighten my work load. The surroundings are beautiful and the site is kept very clean and attractive. The on site kitchen and laundering facilities are adequate and there is even a free complimentary gym next door for me to work out which works out as a great stress reliever when I have free time. The restaurants and entertainment at the Town Center are of the very best review and the quality of service is excellent. I would at any time in the future use this facility again and recommend its services to others who may be in the area on business or pleasure! Qudos!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RestonHerndon, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Washington, D.C. - Reston. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston? Share your experiences!