“consistency” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Brunch, Lunch
Sterling, Virginia
“consistency”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I can always count on Panera; I like the tables and set up here, once you find it or if you know where it is off the rink in the hotel complex

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Como, Italy
“Good quick breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Starbucks' like coffee, good pastry. They also serve lunch and other stuff, but I didn't try it.
A little bit too expensive for what you get.

Visited March 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We get take out from Panera's a couple of times a week and it is always delicious! The soups, sandwiches, and salads can't be beat. Love the breads and cookies also!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Convenient breakfast if staying at Hyatt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had breakfast for three mornings while staying at the connected Hyatt Reston. It was very convenient to have a casual breakfast spot with lots of seating and free wi-fi so close to the hotel.

Visited March 2013
Mansfield, Texas
“Not your daddy's Panera Bread”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I always write my review before looking at other reviews so as not to be drug into group think mode. Lets start this one with the comment VERY SLOW Service....I waited in an extremely slow line, placed my order and my customer stated, great thing is that they have free wifi, well yes it is free and limited to 30 minutes. So we sat and logged into the internet, worked for 10 minutes and our buzzer went off, closed the laptop and got my food and the customers food, started eating, my business associate then got his food a few minutes later. As the client and I finished eating we opened our laptops to log back in and finish our work and we were blocked. So I do not consider this free internet, go elsewhere, get better service and not necessitate having to work. Food was average at best.

• Visited March 2013