“I LOVE Cosi” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Ashburn, VA
“I LOVE Cosi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

I love Cosi and go there often when I'm in Reston - the flatbread is delicious and consistently fresh. The soups and salad are also very good. There is a lot of indoor seating and a limited amount of outdoor seating. I wish that we had a Cosi in Loudoun County/Ashburn!!! My favorite sandwiches are Buffalo Blue, Chicken Tomatoe/Basil/Mozzarella (TBM), and I love the tortilla soup!

Visited January 2012

Reston, Virginia
“pretty good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

The food is very good, but the service is just horrible and slow. they fixed it up a little, but they still need to improve. One thing i suggest to get for dessert is the smores! you roast them over a mini fire!

Visited November 2011
Reston, Virginia
“A whole new low in customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

Think of your idea of poor service, and multiply by an order of 10. I just received my food after 25 minutes and going back up to ask about it twice. Once they finally paid attention me, it only took 2 minutes to make. In addition, I waited in a mislabeled line for more than 5 minutes before discovering no one would be helping me. I can also hear that other people are not getting what they ordered. I've put up with the generally poor service at this place before in exchange for free Wifi, but I will not be returning.

• Visited April 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, VA
“LOVE Cosi - it's my favorite sandwich place - we need one in Ashburn!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

Cosi is a great sandwich chain, consistently good food, efficient service. Love this place

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good deserts, sandwiches...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2008

Good deserts, sandwiches just OK.