We stayed at this hotel for 3 days for Memorial Day 2007,
When we checked in, and the hotel and they were oversold, and then gave us a free night at the Sheraton Reston Hotel. Then they gave us 2 breakfast vouchers, which the breakfast buffet was perfect. They also gave us a room on top floor, the regency floor. The regency club was great too. What I liked was that the people who were staying on the regency floor, needed a card key to get to their floor. The location was very nice. The grounds were nicely decorated. The bellman was also very friendly, and attentative. The lobby was very elegant and welcoming. The pool was somewhat cool, and small, but nice. The hottub was nice the first day, but the next day it was closed because of a high level of chemicals. The jets weren't on and the floor of the hottub was scummy. The room was everthing I wanted. The beds were very soft. The tubs were huge. Also there was a tv and phone in the bathroom. Overall the hotel was very nice. I would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.