As a overnight trip stop this was a good hotel. Most of the clientele is there on business. This is located in downtown Reston - think upper-end chain restaurants. Not much of a "local" scene around.
Room was nice, very quiet, clean and the bed was great. Amenities are similar to a Westin but decor is better - some might say gaudy.
The gym was definitely good for a an quick in/out workout. I did see some people using a personal trainer provided by the hotel.
The restaurant at the hotel was basic, the bartender definitely knows how to make a good mojito!
Can't wait until the no-smoking indoors goes into effect in Virginia.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.