Stayed here for 12 days on business, corner room, 1258. Good hotel, well-equipped gym. Food's OK - though there are lots of good restaurants nearby, at varying prices.
Two gripes only:
1) hot water temperature was _very_ variable, from a little over tepid to lovely and hot. Only mentioned it on check-out, and staff seemed concerned, so it may have been a glitch somewhere.
2) the only Internet access available is wifi, which was OK (though not spectacularly fast), and charged for. Two different rates - economy and business - and if you're going to be doing much more than browsing the web, such as VoIP or connecting to business email, you'll need the business one, which was around $13 per day (discounts for longer sign-ups).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston