Stayed at the Hyatt Regency Reston for 5 days on business. Purchased my stay on Hotwire.com for $99/night which is about 1/2 of the rack rate for the room.
My room was quiet, comfortable and clean. The bathroom was nicely appointed, bright and the shower was hot and had decent pressure. The bed was comfortable with nice linens and pillows.
I paid $50 extra for wireless Internet service. I paid for the 'Business' version because it promised faster speed, etc. and was only $3/night more. I use the Internet a lot and a quality connection is important for me. Their services was fast, reliable and transparent (all virtues for Internet service).
I didn't eat in the hotel restaurants because they are all grills/steak houses and I'm a vegetarian. I understand they are quite good. In the Reston Town Center (just behind the hotel) are many restaurants for just about any taste (Mexican, Thai, Steak, Pub, Japanese, etc.) so there is no shortage of places to eat.
The only gripe I have is that the in room tv is still a tube job rather than a flat panel. For a 4* hotel, you would think they'd get around to upgrading.
All in all, a good stay, especially for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.