Overall this is a nice hotel in an ideal location for a night out in Reston VA . We got a decent deal that included breakfast , but be aware there are additional charges for parking .
The main issue was the construction noise in the hotel during our stay .It would have been nice to be advised about this on check-in or by a letter in the room which is the normal procedure . it was so noisy in the afternoon my wife could not face staying in the room ( they did finish about 5pm) . Next morning we fancied a sleep in but that was not going to happen when they started working again at 8am . To be fair i did complain at checkout and they did comp me the $10 parking fee.
The breakfast was very nice but service was not good , They seemed a bit stretched which left us waiting for a while to be seated , no menus to choose from , when we ordered they never took them the coffee i asked for never came until I asked again , so only a small tip was given.
Overall a nice hotel I would stay again ( and they promised me an upgraded room :-) )
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.