Spent a weekend here with three close friends that I hadn't seen in 15 years. The hotel was fabulous. Service here was by far one of the best I've ever received at a major hotel chain. The staff was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, attentive ... I was very impressed. The room was great, no complaints.
The hotel itself is located right in the heart of Reston Town Center, a wonderful place for a quick weekend visit - lots of great restaurants and upscale shops. It's very pedestrian friendly. Felt like I was in Europe with all the sidewalk cafes. We didn't need a car the whole weekend. It's just a 10 minute drive to Dulles Airport and the hotel has a free shuttle. Reston Town Center is about 30 mins. from downtown D.C.
I would highly recommend this hotel if you happen to be in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.