Had a good 4 night stay at the Hyatt. The hotel is right in the centre of Reston town, right by all the shops and restaurants so very convenient. There is also a shuttle every hour from Washington Dulles airport to the hotel which is only 15 minutes away.
My room was huge, comfortable and clean. The bed was very lovely and I slept really well. They also had good sound insulation and I heard almost no noise from neighbours. Breakfast was excellent every morning. There was a really good selection and the service was very friendly. We also ate in the restaurant one night and again the food was really good.
There is also a Panera cafe attached to the hotel which had a good selection of sandwiches, soups, salads, cakes and coffees which was a good alternative.
I would have given the hotel 4 stars, but have marked down based on there cancellation policy. I had originally booked the hotel for 5 nights but needed to reduce this to 4 nights. The only way to do this was to cancel the original booking and then rebook at a much higher rate. Not impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.