This hotel was outstanding. From the moment we arrived, in the rain, we were greeted warmly. Check in was quick and the bellhops were exceptional with service and advice. There are wonderful restaurants within walking distance, a Panera Bread inside the hotel, and, of course, a nearby Starbucks.
While being this close to DC, it was suggested that we take a bus to catch the Metro to avoid traffic. This was spot-on! The bus stop is one block away and the Metro is, by far, the best way to get around the Capitol.
The only complaint- our requested refrigerator did not get as cold as we would have liked, but beggars can't be choosers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.