The price is really what holds me back from a higher rating-- I just expect more from a place that is able to charge what they do.
Bathrooms are dated-- to shower you have to step over an old style tub . Room was comfortable--but not outstanding.Amenities remind me of what you would see at a much lower end property.
Staff was friendly- lobby is nice with a bar area and a Panera connected for a sandwich or coffee.
The two things that stand out-- are location from Dulles and being within the Reston Town Center--- many bars,restaurants,shopping,stores within walking distance.
I don't think I would pay the price again--or at the very least I would look some more.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.