You can't beat this hotel for its location - right in Reston Town Center. Easily walkable to many great restaurants and amenities. Very close to the Transit Center, to get the 25-minute bus to West Falls Church Metro, from where it is a short distance to DC center. The shuttle from IAD was very convenient, and the service was excellent.
The rooms look strangely dated, however. Not a big deal, just a bit strange. Comfortable bed, but not outstanding sleep quality - could never get the temperature quite right.
Breakfast is a standard Hyatt affair: $21 for the decent buffet, and a good menu on top. If you want coffee + bagel, there's a Starbucks about 3 minutes' walk away.
What really offended me was the $10 or $15 for wifi. Hyatt must be one of the last remaining quality chains to be charging for wifi. Come on, people. I do prefer Hyatt over the regular competitors for a number of reasons, but this really lets things down. Most of your competitors give it for free now; even though my company's paying I still feel horribly cheated. Wake up! It costs you next to nothing.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.