We had booked the Hyatt Regency through Expedia for a stay to visit my daughter and her husband. When hurricane Sandy arrived we had to extend our visit by three days before we could fly back home. We couldn't have chosen a more comfortable place to stay.
Extremely helpful and friendly staff. When we had to extend our stay the person at the desk actually suggested we check expedia online and if we could get a lower rate, they would make sure we kept the same room.
Room was very clean, large and comfortable. I appreciate the little things, like all the lights on when we arrived, so it felt very welcoming and no scrambling for light switches.
Hotel is located in a very nice shopping area. We enjoyed being able to walk to a movie theater, shops, restaurants and I have to put a plug in for an amazing Gelato shop, Pitango. My daughter lived in Italy, and says this is the best gelato she has ever eaten in the US. I just have to say YUM! Won't admit to how many times we visited there during our stay.
Would be helpful to know if there are any large conventions happening at the hotel, and what type. Sharing the hotel with a tremendously large number of High School theater students was quite the experience. Waits for elevators got quite long at times. We did appreciate the hotel putting on a quiet floor, not with the students.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.