I recently stayed at the Reston Hyatt and was part of a conference taking place on-site. Check-in was handled in an efficient and pleasant manner and our room was well-appointed. I am always surprised when a full-service hotel charges for Internet use. I would like to propose an idea. Why don't you assume everyone will use your WiFi. Its probably true. So, just add the charge into the nightly rate and then the traveler will not feel annoyance at yet another charge.
My stay was generally pleasant. The location is wonderful - Reston Town Center is charming. We were there when all the shopkeepers were having a trick or treat Halloween event for local children. We had lunch on the patio of a nearby restaurant and watched as dozens of adorable little children walked by in costume. There are countless wonderful shops and restaurants so there is plenty to do.
Here are my complaints. Your elevators are the slowest I have ever encountered. I am not making a generalization here. Your elevators were literally THE slowest ever. It became quicker to just walk up and down the steps.
Check-out time is noon. I left the room at 8:30 to get breakfast and returned only to find housekeeping in the room. Surprisingly, she did not make any move to leave even after I sat down in the chair obviously wanting to enjoy the room I had through noon. I think she would have stayed and cleaned the bathroom had I not told her we were not finished in the bathroom. I was a bit disturbed that she came into a room full of luggage, with clothes hanging in the closet and toiletries and clothes in the bathroom and assumed we were finished with the room!! I was most upset I was unable to get a few hours of additional sleep since she changed the bedsheets.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.