This is a beautiful hotel -- very well kept inside and out. It is located within very close proximity to several very good restaurants and excellent shops. The rooms are very clean. Everything was in working order in my room. Room service was quick!!!
Customer Service was phoenomenal! Everyone smiled and fell over themselves to make me feel welcome and to meet all of my needs. All interchanges from the Front Desk staff on was pleasant -- very professional!
There was free shuttle service to Dulles Airport. Definitely a plus. Vans run on time and drivers are most personable and efficient.
The one and only reason I didn't give it a 5-Star rating is because I was on a business trip and the business center really fell below an average expectation of a common business traveler. It was never staffed as advertised during normal hours -- granted I could have simply been experiencing Murphy's Law and went into the center just as the staff was out taking care of important matters. There was a charge for everything, I guess I'm spoiled. The rooms do however have free WiFi.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel Reston
- Hyatt Regency Reston Hotel
- Reston Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Reston
- Reston Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful four diamond property located in the heart of Reston Town Center. 2004 $8.2 Million dollar guestroom renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Reston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.