We pricelined it for an overnight layover. Now, we got an incredibly low price so there is no complaint there. The one thing we need to point out is that for hotwire/priceline users, we don't get the same rooms as the folks who book through other means. We were put in the "wing section" and could tell right away that this is not the Sheraton we'd come to expect.
- No fridge/mini bar in the room.
- No safe.
- No toothbrush/paste or other basic amenities. You get soap/shampoo/conditioner and that's it.
- ALL glasses are plastic throw-aways.
- No hot water maker...we had to heat it up with the coffee maker.
- The bathroom has no ventilation fan/switch. A short shower steams up the entire room.
Basically you get a motel 8-like room in this section of this Sheraton. Now, the location is great, about 3 miles from Dulles. But just know that if you get this via priceline/hotwire, you are getting a second rate room. Now, we have an overall positive experience here but I had to give it a "1" to bring the average down (because they are basically running a budget section in the same hotel building).
Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In suburban Virginia, close to many large technology firms, the Sheraton is adjacent to a golf course and 1 mile from the shops and restaurants at Reston Town Center. Complimentary 24-hour airport transportation is provided every 30 minutes to and from Washington Dulles. Also, complimentary daily shuttle service is available within a 2-mile radius, 7 AM-10 PM (subject to availability). Lounge chairs and umbrella tables surround the seasonal outdoor pool, located in a landscaped courtyard. A self-serve business center and complimentary fitness center are accessible 24 hours. The hotel has 18 meeting/conference rooms. A computer station and Internet point are available; wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby area. Syrah restaurant offers American fare, the Cosmopolitan Lounge provides a bar menu and pool table, and a 24-hour sundry shop stocks Starbucks coffee and snacks. Dogs, 40 pounds or less, are allowed without surcharges. Complimentary for use during stay is the Sheraton red, white, and blue dog bed. Owners are provided with food, water bowls and temporary ID tags with hotel contact information. A pet waiver must be signed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Sheraton Reston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Reston
- Reston Sheraton