“Nice Hotel and Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Reston
“Nice Hotel and Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was concerned about the quality of this hotel based on previous reviews. Fortunately the hotel has been remodeled since the pictures posted a couple years ago. It also looks like it is already scheduled for another remodel soon based on the designer samples of flooring etc in the lobby. Rooms were large, clean, and well appointed! Service staff was friendly and attentive. I was here for a convention and the catered food was excellent! May be a bit pricey if you're coming purely for pleasure, but might be a good option. Hotel has a free shuttle to Reston Town Center and Dulles airport every half hour.

• Stayed May 2013

294 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Kansas City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Held a meeting with 75 people in the ballroom. Excellent sound in the room. The room was set up very nicely. They are doing a makeover of the hotel starting next month and that is good because hall carpets and furniture by meeting rooms are really dirty. The sleeping rooms are very clean and comfortable. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel was all around fantastic and I am very surprised it is ranked 4 out of 4 for hotels in Reston, VA. For starters, the location is great, as they have shuttles to the Reston Town Center (within two miles of hotel) and Dulles Airport. The shuttle drivers are friendly and knowledgeable of the area. If you do not want to leave the hotel, the room service (or at least the turkey club) is GREAT. It was fast and relatively cheap for it being room service. The beds are also the best I have stayed in in quite some time and I stay in A LOT of hotels!

The reasons that I did not give this hotel an "excellent" is that we had to pay for internet, which is very silly this day in age and is a practice that should be done away with at Starwood Hotels.

Overall, it was a GREAT stay in a beautiful away and I would love to stay again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Taylor H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Tylerp,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I can see you were able to have a delightful meal and get a great night’s sleep. It is great you were able to take advantage of our convenient location to the airport and the Reston town center as well. We look forward to welcoming you back.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Reston, VA due to a problem with my flight at Dulles. I was very upset upon arriving at the Hotel. The Front Desk attendant who checked me in, Kurt, could notice my anger. He was very friendly and welcomming. He asked me at what time my flight would depart on the next day. Their check out time is noon but my flight would not leave until 8:00 pm. Right away he offered me a check out time at 4:00 pm which is the time I had told him I wanted to get to the airport in their van service. I could not believe he was going to let me stay that late without extra charges. After that, next day, I was late for the breakfast menu. When I asked about breakfast at their restaurant, when they were already serving luch, they offered me to choose from the beakfast menu if that was what I wanted. Again, great food and even better service. I was really impressed with this hotel and their staff. They made me feel great. Thanks!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Just stayed there last week. Looks tired but clean. Good access to Dulles and quiet neighbourhood. Right next to a Chiljis if you fancy a supper. I believe there's a shuttle to the nearby upmarket Reston Town Center shopping and dining area. Did not have to make use of this but surely convenient.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Taylor H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear TYHo,

I am very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our renovation will certainly awaken our guest rooms for a more enlightened experience. We hope your next visit you will be able to take advantage of our shuttle and all of the dining and shops nearby.
Ascot, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel is tatty, dirty and smelly. The staff do their best to compensate, in the same way the orchestra did on the sinking Titanic. Sheraton told me they have posted my review on their website. However, it is on the last page of 91 reviews together with all the other negative reports............well out of date sequence and behind all positive comments !!! THIS IS SHARP PRACTICE and unworthy of Sheraton.

Room Tip: Stay at the Westin next door.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 535barney,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your needs and assist you throughout your stay. We take all feedback very seriously to help ensure we are delivering a memorable experience. Our renovation this summer will most certainly help brighten up our guest rooms.
Istanbul, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

i stayed at the hotel bec of a cancelled flight.it is a avarage hotel ,good breakfast,it has nice neighborhood different than other airport hotels,the room is ok,take closer room to the first elevator if you do not want to walk too much.

Room Tip: second elevator rooms are guiet but you walk more
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Sheraton Reston Hotel? Share your experiences!