“great staff!! good hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“great staff!! good hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Booked last-minute on Hotels.com because the price was just about half! I even called the hotel directly to try and get a lower price and still quoted the higher price so just booked it online. When I showed up, they already had my room ready to go. Jessie at the front desk was wonderful. He upgraded me to the club level floor at no charge and waived my wifi as a courtesy. The room was clean and modern. The club level lounge had snacks and sodas all day long and a small breakfast in the morning. I instead ordered room service for breakfast and it was quite good. The server was professional and extremely pleasant. The order took less than 20 minutes to arrive which is always nice. The bathroom was clean and modern and I appreciated the full array of amenities without having to call down for something as ordinary as conditioner. They even provided a loofah and shaving cream...nice touch especially for a regular Sheraton! The bed was very comfortable. Only complaint...the walls were very thin and you could hear conversations and televisions going on. My room was also right next to the elevator so lots of noise with that early in the morning. Good thing I packed my earplugs. Exceptional staff though...it really makes a difference. I would stay here again especially at the discounted rate.

Room Tip: Definitely get a room away from the elevator if you can. The 6th floor is club level.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Turkish first
Houghton, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The staff at this hotel is unfailingly friendly, pleasant, and helpful. The rooms are good, typical for a Sheraton. Clean, well-maintained. The pool is outdoors, so only open in summer. The hotel restaurant (Syrah) is limited, but not bad. Small menu. Good bar. I was there for a meeting during the winter. Main complaint is that the meeting rooms were very cold and drafty. There are restaurants and businesses reasonably close by. Hotel offers free shuttle to Dulles airport, and to Reston Town Center mall.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Taylor H, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Reston Hotel, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear SMJ000,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback concerning your stay with us. I am delighted to hear how accommodating our staff was and that they were able to assist you throughout your stay. We take great pride in our ability to deliver outstanding customer service. I hope that you had time to enjoy our excellent location to all the shops and dining in the area. Hope to see you back for your next meeting.
Kansas City, Kansas, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was at this hotel for an on-site meeting. Having been here before, I knew roughly what to expect. Here are the pros/cons to this hotel...

Staff - friendly and knowledgeable
Rooms - NOISY!! I could hear every movement in the adjoining rooms. Having a large group of excited junior high girls nearby didn't help matters any.
Bed - Sagging and non-supportive
Pillows - abundant but non-supportive, even when combined
Event catering - the food was amazingly good

Room Tip: As for rooms most proximate to the secondary set of elevators.
Dear DRWMETMAN,
Thank you so much for your feedback, it is truly a gift. I am glad to hear that our staff was so polite and accommodating. We strive to deliver the best guest experience possible. I do regret that you encountered a noise issue during your stay. We do our best to ensure our business and leisure guests are in separate areas of the hotel to avoid situations like this. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly when you are returning to the area.
New Brunswick
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Enjoyed my three day stay at the Sheraton Reston. It's super handy to the Dulles airport and a convenient hotel shuttle bus will take you shopping in Centertown. Lots of restaurants in the vicinity. Staff were excellent.

Ramat Hasharon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We came for few days for business. The staff is helpful and Pleasant, good and rich breakfast, very big rooms, comfortable bed. The hotel is located in a quiet place, and the atmosphere is pleasant. The location is just few minutes from the city center, where you. Could find very good restaurants. The parking place in the back of the hotel is very close to the elevators to the rooms.

Leesburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I were moving on 14 Feb 2013, and selected this hotel which was near our new house. I mentioned this to Kurt L. (front desk), and he took a vested interest in making sure everything was as effortless and up-to-snuff as possible. He MADE the visit for us during a very stressful time, and did so, so naturally. He is an abolute gem. I cannot say enough nice things about him. He even called the room to ensure all was OK. An employee in this case, made all the difference! Kudos to Kurt!

Other employees were also friendly and attentive, but Kurt scores big in our book. He is a model employee for making guests feel welcome. And again, he provided customer service so effortlessly ... which I know it isn't! Thank you so much for allowing us to decompress the night before our move into our new house!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Well, the location sucks if you're driving around the hotel near rush hour time. And the parking isn't the most convenient. However, I did park in the lot across from the front and so maybe there was closer parking and I just didn't pay attention so that may be misjudgement on my part. The hotel is currently under construction so it's a little messy but it didn't bother me at all. There was nobody at the front desk when I came in but in about 4 minutes, someone showed up and she was very nice. This hotel offers a day rate from 9am till 5pm through a third party vendor for a really good price. The room was clean and no bed bugs and I didn't hear any noise so it was a very good place in my opinion. I'm sure it'll be much more refined after the construction.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Sheraton Reston Hotel? Share your experiences!