“Nice room and area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Westin Reston Heights

You added Westin Reston Heights to your Saves list
Westin Reston Heights
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11750 Sunrise Valley Drive, (Opening May 20, 2008), Reston, VA 20191   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Nice room and area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I just happened to stay here near DC because I received a good rate at a decent hotel but I was very happy once I arrived. The room was as should be expected for a Westin but I was most impressed with the area immediately near the hotel as I did not do much research. There is a high end mall within a couple of miles with some nicer restaurants and great shopping. The hotel staff was very courteous and the room very clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
KieranS366, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this review, August 4, 2014

We appreciate you taking to the time to share your experience at the Westin in Reston; we are delighted that you enjoyed indulging in all that Reston had to offer. We are glad that the staff create a memorable stay and definitely look forward to having here on your visit to the Reston area.

Safe Travels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We enjoyed our stay this last Saturday night. However, we stayed with our two dogs. Somehow they managed to find pistachio shells on the floor from the prior guest. Evidently the maid service missed them. Not good. Also, it seemed that the hotel was putting all their guests with dogs on the same floor. If anyone knows anything about dogs, if one starts barking, they all start barking so I was concerned that mine would join in with the 2 dogs across the hall that barked for 2 hrs non-stop. Once I told the front desk to let their owners know, the barking did stop. Perhaps they returned to the room and the dogs settled down. My recommendation to the hotel would be to spread the dogs out on various floors so that this can be alleviated. All in all the hotel is very clean and quiet. The a/c in the room are also nice and quiet. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: As to have your room face the courtyard, not the highway, unless you like that.
Green Features: Don't know. I was not aware of any. (not sure what else you want be to write here.)
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
KieranS366, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear LiliCeCe100

We are happy to receive your thoughts on your stay with us recently and thank you for taking your time out write us. It is pleasant to read that you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize that the room cleanliness did need meet your expectations; we do work very hard to provide exceptional service each guest during their stay and I am sorry we missed that on that during your stay.
We will be addressing these problems that you encountered and improve our service for the next time you visit us.

We hope to have you stay with us again the next time you are in the Reston area.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I've been to Starwood properties all over the world, and this property has truly blown me away. The accommodation was incredible, property lovely, and most of all- staff was as kind as humanly possible. In particular, the following staff made our stay memorable, comfortable, refreshing, and worth coming back: Geneva (front desk), Lexi (supervisor), and Harris (shuttle), and Peter (restaurant). As someone who is very familiar with Westin properties around the country as well as the world, this one will match the excellence of that which you have seen anywhere.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Aubrey P,

Thank you, for giving us your feedback it is very important to us and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience while at the Westin. We are delighted to hear that your stay measured up to the other Westins across the globe. It is pleasant to see that the service we provided was beyond expectations and that our staff like Harris, Peter, Lexy, and Geneva encourages you to spread the news about the Westin in Reston Heights.

I will definitely share this with the staff and we look forward to having you’re here again in the near future.

Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed in the Westin and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful, the restaurant was excellent, and the room was more than adequate. All of the facilities were clean, modern, and comfortable. The shuttle to Reston Town Center was very convenient and provided many more restaurants and shops.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
KieranS366, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Ruffus06

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you had such a great and memorable experience and that we exceeded your expectation from the staff to the Vinifera restaurant. It was a pleasure having you here and next time you are in the Reston area, it will be an honor to have you staying with us again.

Tappahannock, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wonderful, relaxing experience. I had a short stay but worth every dime. The shuttle services are every 30 mins and always on time. The "heavenly beds" are indeed heavenly. The staff is professional and friendly.

Room Tip: I stayed in a standard king room and was impressed. So if you are on a budge but still want quality...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
KieranS366, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this review, June 22, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Westin Reston Heights! We are delighted to hear that you loved our staff, heavenly bed, shuttle service, and was able to have a relaxing time while in Reston. Thank you for your feedback and our team is thankful as well.

We look forward to having you again in the near future and safe travels to you as well.
VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My girlfriend and I had a one night stay at the Westin Reston Heights. The room was clean and nicely appointed, typical of Westin hotels. The one complaint that I do have is that the parking situation is not clearly marked (it is underground parking) and no signage. I had to go into the lobby to figure out where the entrance to the underground parking was. My friend arrived separately and had the same issue, so I don't think it was just me. One nice thing is that they have a van that will take your over to the Reston Town Center, and that worked out well for us. Overall a good stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
KieranS366, Front Office Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Mrs. Virgina

Thank you for giving us your feedback we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience while at the Westin. We are delighted to hear that the comfort, cleanliness, and appointment of your room exceeded your expectations. We do apologize that you had trouble finding the parking garage, your feedback will allow us to improve our service and meet your expectations.

We hope to have you here once more to once again create another very enjoyable experience.
Safe travels
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

came in on a Thursday for my cousins wedding. Staff had room ready and a nice bottle of wine waiting for me. Clean room easy access to the highway. Great breakfast and dinner. Restaurant in lobby with super nice wait staff. All around great stay

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Mike M,

Thank you for giving us your feedback we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience while at the Westin. We are delighted to hear that our restaurant Vinifera has exceeded your expectations and that your all around stay was great.

Safe travels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reston
Hyatt Regency Reston
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Reston
Hampton Inn & Suites Herndon-Reston
The Westin Washington Dulles Airport
Hyatt Dulles at Dulles International Airport

Been to Westin Reston Heights? Share your experiences!