“Frequent Business Visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Westin Reston Heights

You added Westin Reston Heights to your Saves list
Westin Reston Heights
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11750 Sunrise Valley Drive, (Opening May 20, 2008), Reston, VA 20191   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Frequent Business Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times now for extended periods on business. The hotel is very clean, the staff friendly, and the facilities good. Rooms are a good size. The beds comfortable. Bathroom is very clean. Booked through Hotwire a few times so has always been excellent value. Location is very good for Reston town center or Tysons area, plenty of choice of food near by. Restaurant is good, room service is average for a 4* hotel. Not great, but certainly edible.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Although the wedding was not at the hotel, most family members stayed here and were very pleased. The staff eagerly accommodated special needs of the 80+ yr old grandparents; Becky Tobin and Michael McCoy were particularly responsive and helpful. Rooms were clean and nicely appointed. Beds excellent, Starbucks coffee and fridge in room. Microwave would have been nice. Free shuttle to and from the airport, and covered parking a nice surprise as well.
This was our second stay at this property: would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
John R, Manager at Westin Reston Heights, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Dennis W,

I appreciate you taking to the time to share your experience! I am delighted that your family enjoyed their stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for the grandparents, and that Becky and Michael exceeded your expectations. We definitely look forward to having you here again the next time you all are in the Reston area!

Be well,
John R.
Rooms Division Manager
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I really had too less time in the hotel, but it was good experience. I flew in late and got airport pickup from Dulles. They gave me a pleasant surprise by upgrading me to a suite and giving free internet access. They have shuttle services to the downtown area which is very convenient.

Dear Wannderer,

I am very please to hear you enjoyed your brief stay with us. Our spacious suites, and complimentary local and airport shuttle are just a few of the ameneties that make our hotel special. The next time you are in Reston, I hope to have you back as a guest so you can enjoy all that we have to offer.

Be well,
John Robinson
Rooms Division Manager
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Having missed an international flight connection, as a result of a technical problem, I was not very happy when I arrived at the hotel. Fortunately, I was greeted by Katarina, who soon changed my mood, and had me on my way to a very confortable room very quickly and efficiently. Katarina is a real asset to the hotel. Although my stay was only for one night it exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Speak to Katarina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Front desk staff were very friendly ..specially Katarina from Ukraine.The only think what I don't like about hotel ,there is no fresh air coming to the room because you can't open the windows..also minibar was empty .It was surprising me .other than that everything else was standard ..

• Stayed May 2013
Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I like the front desk and bar staff very much. I agree with Mal_uk1 this is the exact experience I had with housekeeping.. But every other part of my stay was veryvery nice..Andrew, the weekend bar tender got me a glass of milk and a perfect banana for my night time sleep routine. Jess checked us in with a smile and Micheal took care of checking us out, we were a little late checking out.It was a Sunday morning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I spent two pleasant and relaxing nights at the Westin Reston Heights recently. I called the hotel for transportation from the airport, and I had just missed the shuttle. In about 15 minutes a Westin shuttle stopped, and I got on. Unfortunately, it took me to the Westin Dulles; they summoned a cab, and 30 minutes later I was in my room at Reston Heights. The room was spacious and comfortable. The meeting room where I spent the next day was well-supplied with a delicious breakfast, lunch, and snacks in-between by the Vinafera restaurant, which is inside the hotel. I'll definitely consider this hotel if I travel back to the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Westin Reston Heights? Share your experiences!