“Unexpected Delight” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Westin Reston Heights

You added Westin Reston Heights to your Saves list
Westin Reston Heights
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11750 Sunrise Valley Drive, (Opening May 20, 2008), Reston, VA 20191   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Reston
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Unexpected Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Having missed an international flight connection, as a result of a technical problem, I was not very happy when I arrived at the hotel. Fortunately, I was greeted by Katarina, who soon changed my mood, and had me on my way to a very confortable room very quickly and efficiently. Katarina is a real asset to the hotel. Although my stay was only for one night it exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: Speak to Katarina
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Front desk staff were very friendly ..specially Katarina from Ukraine.The only think what I don't like about hotel ,there is no fresh air coming to the room because you can't open the windows..also minibar was empty .It was surprising me .other than that everything else was standard ..

• Stayed May 2013
Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I like the front desk and bar staff very much. I agree with Mal_uk1 this is the exact experience I had with housekeeping.. But every other part of my stay was veryvery nice..Andrew, the weekend bar tender got me a glass of milk and a perfect banana for my night time sleep routine. Jess checked us in with a smile and Micheal took care of checking us out, we were a little late checking out.It was a Sunday morning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I spent two pleasant and relaxing nights at the Westin Reston Heights recently. I called the hotel for transportation from the airport, and I had just missed the shuttle. In about 15 minutes a Westin shuttle stopped, and I got on. Unfortunately, it took me to the Westin Dulles; they summoned a cab, and 30 minutes later I was in my room at Reston Heights. The room was spacious and comfortable. The meeting room where I spent the next day was well-supplied with a delicious breakfast, lunch, and snacks in-between by the Vinafera restaurant, which is inside the hotel. I'll definitely consider this hotel if I travel back to the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I have clocked up a lot of nights here and have enjoyed everyone of them. The front desk staff are some of the best I have found anywhere in the world. To the point where I think they "carry" some of the other departments who are less efficient. Housekeeping is very poor. They fail to remove/change dirty glasses or replace missing laundry forms etc. i feel the room is never fully serviced during your stay.

The rooms are all very comfortable and I found it to be a "quiet hotel".

Bar - great, the Tapas style menu for the business traveller is excellent, allowing you to eat a little or a lot, depending how you feel. The wine goes without saying given the hotel has the best wine bar for miles around. Don't hesitate to ask the wait staff for advice, they are both knowledgable and friendly.

This is one of the best Westin's I know.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My best friend and I stayed at this hotel after our flights to Rio were cancelled and we couldn't have been happier! This hotel is gorgeous!!! After a long night in the airport, Alisher and Justin checked us in with a smile and made us laugh despite our sad situation. We unlocked the door to amazing clean and comfortable room! Thumbs Up! They knew our situation and were not bothered by the fact that we needed a late check out. They also gave us suggestions of shopping nearby and offered to hold our luggage! Upon check out, Michael and Mare gave us big smiles and informed us of the nearby festival! The hotel should feel lucky to have such great employees working for them! Amazing experience! If I'm ever in Reston again....this is where I'll be staying! :) thanks guys!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
North Port, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We booked on Hotwire without knowing the hotel and were definitely not disappointed. The hotel is about 30 minutes from DC but well worth the drive. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was great. The hot tub was a nice relaxing way to end those long days of trekking the DC sites. My only complaint would be the pillows. Usually upscale hotels have a variety of pillows on the bed so guests can choose one that suits their sleeping preference. All of these were the same and all were flat. Overall though, we had a terrific stay at the Westin.

Room Tip: They have a floor for Starwood Preferred Guests. It was very quiet and close to the gym, pool, and h...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Westin Reston Heights? Share your experiences!