I have clocked up a lot of nights here and have enjoyed everyone of them. The front desk staff are some of the best I have found anywhere in the world. To the point where I think they "carry" some of the other departments who are less efficient. Housekeeping is very poor. They fail to remove/change dirty glasses or replace missing laundry forms etc. i feel the room is never fully serviced during your stay.
The rooms are all very comfortable and I found it to be a "quiet hotel".
Bar - great, the Tapas style menu for the business traveller is excellent, allowing you to eat a little or a lot, depending how you feel. The wine goes without saying given the hotel has the best wine bar for miles around. Don't hesitate to ask the wait staff for advice, they are both knowledgable and friendly.
This is one of the best Westin's I know.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Reston Heights Hotel
- Westin Reston Heights Hotel Reston
- Reston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for business or leisure, The Westin Reston Heights is a blend of comfort and sophistication moments from Dulles International Airport and a short cab ride from our nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Westin Reston Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.