We stayed for one night between flts at Washingto Dullas airport and got a very good 67usd rate on Hotwire. I was pleased to see for 67usd that I got a Westin as on Hotwire you dont know what you are getting til you pay. Westins are always nice and this lived up to their reputaion of high quality. We had a room with two queen beds I think room 803 on the top floor. Big room nice decor and colors very soothing and confortable. Big bathroom big walk in shower nice and clean. The lobby was very welcoming and warm and the front desk staff was very friendly at checkin and out and the shuttle to and from IAD was quick. The one thing that was a negative was the bed while looking very inviting was not real comfy kinda too firm but at the same time not horrible and the pillows were too soft maybe its just me . Other than that a typical good Westin hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Reston Heights Hotel
- Westin Reston Heights Hotel Reston
- Reston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for business or leisure, The Westin Reston Heights is a blend of comfort and sophistication moments from Dulles International Airport and a short cab ride from our nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Westin Reston Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.