We were staying at the Dulles Westin and had to leave because our suite (have a baby and needed the separate bedroom) was not available for additional nights. So, we called over to the Reston Heights Westin and explained the situation. The manager said there was a suite available immediately so we drove over. By the time we got there, the manager had already placed a crib in our room for our baby. In addition, he gave us a children's pack with a rubber ducky and plug protectors. And, within 20 minutes of our arrival, we had a mini fridge in the room for our baby's milk. Throughout our stay, the staff was wonderful. I should also mention that we had 1-2 meals at the hotel each day and the food was very good. If I had any complaint, it would be the restaurant waiters. They were more than competent but not particularly friendly. But this is a minor complaint. Overall, this hotel was terrific and extremely well run. We are in the area a few times a year and have agreed that this is the only hotel we will stay in.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Reston Heights Hotel
- Westin Reston Heights Hotel Reston
- Reston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for business or leisure, The Westin Reston Heights is a blend of comfort and sophistication moments from Dulles International Airport and a short cab ride from our nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Westin Reston Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.