1. Location: Right off Reston Parkway on a business park with a Sheraton at walking distance with condos and an office building next to it. Very quiet on the weekends with a few guest. Nothing to walk to. You really have to get on the car to go to the Reston Towncenter to eat and shop.
2. Hotel:Plenty of parking and free or $10 for valet parling. Beautiful lobby. We arrive late on Saturday, but I noticed that their bar was already closed ( 11PM) and no way to order at snack if you want to. The room was very comfortable with a wonderful bed and pillows, just great.Great bathroom, shower only with the great double shower head.Be careful, the bathroom door opens into the bathroom and it barely misses the toilette by one centimeter !!
I think they order the wrong size of door, it looks too large. I loved the pool area, lots of windows, great natural light and three lanes to swim.The excercise room is basic and small but very clean. The only elliptical machine available did not have the TV screen working, you could only get the sound.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Reston Heights Hotel Reston
- Westin Reston Heights Hotel
- Reston Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for business or leisure, The Westin Reston Heights is a blend of comfort and sophistication moments from Dulles International Airport and a short cab ride from our nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Westin Reston Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.