“Typical Wendys” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
“Typical Wendys”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is your typical Wendy's Restaurant. We've not found it to be slow, like others have posted. The service is good, the atmosphere is clean, and we stop here whenever we're in town.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Blacksburg, Virginia
“Dirty and Slow”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

This was the slowest service I've ever experienced at a Wendy's. Lots and lots of people standing around waiting for food should have tipped me off, but I didn't notice until I was one of them. It was a 30 minute "fast food" stop -- for three kids' meals and an order of nuggets. Thirty Minutes!

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Stanardsville, Virginia
“SO Slow!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Be prepared to wait a longggggg while here. danger reviews on Google were not kidding...this place is a gross zoo.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Raphine, Virginia
“"Fast Food" in thirty minutes or less”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is one of my least favorite Wendy's restaurants. While the staff are friendly, they are very slow - I have waited 10-15 minutes to order, even with one person ahead of me. Also, I find that many dishes are not prepped, so I have to wait 10-15 minutes for my order to be completed after paying. A specific example is that when one orders a chicken dish, the fried chicken is prepared, but the grilled chicken is not. Also, I often find that I get home, and part of my order, or a condiment is missing. The food itself is acceptable, but if I want to wait 20-30 minutes for a meal, I would rather go to a sit down restaurant with much better food.

• Visited September 2011