“Interesting” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Radford
Cuisines: American, Mexican
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Food tastes homemade. Nice people who work there! Interesting menu - can get both typical american food and/or mexican food. Good variety!

Visited March 2013

Floyd, Virginia
“Good food, fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've only gotten Mex food here. I can't comment on the American food. I stopped by here for lunch when I was in town. I ordered two crunchy tacos w/hot sauce. I was very surprised at the freshness of the ingredients and very pleased with the flavors. I went home, told my husband how much I liked their tacos so we headed to Taco Inn a few weeks later. We ordered a sampler. There was so much food on those two plates we were barely able to finish it all. Again, we enjoyed the flavors and the freshness. Their prices are in line with all the run-of-the-mill Mex. restaurants around. Tonight I'm taking my dughter out for dinner. Can you guess where I'm taking her...Taco Inn. The employees have also been very friendly the two times I've been. I love the music they play, Spirit FM. Love that it is Christian owned!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Radford, Virginia
“Good food but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food here is okay. The decor is very dated. The owner called it hillybilly-mex the first time I ate here and its very true. I've been back a handfull of times. Here is the good: The serve you very quickly so it's a good lunch spot. Lots of food and it tastes pretty good. Here is the bad: It's a bit expensive for what it is. Will I eat here again, sure.... but let's face it there are only a few options in Radford so it's good for chance once in a while. There are worse options and there are better. It's worth a shot for lunch.

Visited January 2013
Nags Head
“Best kept secret!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The college students don't seem to know about Taco Inn, but it is delicious! Not the healthiest options, but a great treat!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pulaski, Virginia
“Christain owned!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

THE BEST BURGERS IN TOWN PERIOD! The cinnamon and sugar chips are a must! This is a Christain owned business and for my family that is important and rare. I have ate here a lot and never had the mexican because I just can not come here and not get the double bacon cheese burger! Eat here and eat here often. Closed on sundays.

• Visited June 2012